WILL A CAR ROOF TENT FIT MY CAR?
Aug. 04, 2018
- Never use a rooftop tent with any clip (Q-Tower or BaseLine) or flush rail type systems.
- Do not use with Landing Pad 6 or 7
- Never use a rooftop tent with any vehicle whose rooftop load limit is under 165 lbs.
- As a general rule, SUV and trucks can be good candidates for a rooftop tent, while cars, sedans and hatchbacks are usually not.
- Rooftop tents are usually acceptable for some fixed point and most raised rail systems.
- For installation on a shell, canopy or topper using tracks or fixed points, please check with the manufacturer for approval and install help.
- If using a rooftop tent, inspect rack system and connection before each and every use. Discontinue usage if any signs of looseness or wear appear.