The Difference Between Inflatable Tent Bracket Tent
Apr. 03, 2020
Because metal tents use iron pipes as supports, their weights are relatively large, which inevitably brings trouble to transportation and movement. Especially the larger the tent area, the more brackets are used, and as the area of the tent increases, the load-bearing demand is greater, which results in an increase in the bearing capacity of the bracket and the corresponding wall thickness Iron pipes, the weight of the tent is even greater.
Inflatable camping tent china, because of the air column structure on the frame, is lighter in weight than the ordinary metal bracket tents with ordinary iron pipe support structure, which is relatively easy to transport.
Inflatable Camping Tent China
Second, the volume
In the same tent volume, tents with a metal support structure cannot be freely packed due to the existence of the iron pipe support; and the general length of the iron pipe support is too long, so that smaller vehicles will not be able to fit in, so that they are transported In this case, relatively large vehicles must be used.
Inflatable camping tent, due to the use of an air column frame, can be folded freely after the air column is deflated; this design allows the tent to be folded freely after use, occupying a small volume, which can be compared Easily fits into a small family vehicle. Very easy and convenient to transport.
Erection and demolition
Metal tents require multiple people to erection, and the time required for erection is longer, and the larger the tent, the more personnel are required, and the longer the time is consumed.
Relatively speaking, the erection of inflatable tents seems very convenient. You only need to lay the tent on the open ground, connect the foot pump or electric pump, and only one person can complete the erection in a few minutes.
The same is true when dismantling. The removal and packing of metal brackets requires more people and takes longer.
When dismantling an inflatable tent, it is only necessary to let it deflate naturally, and the air column can be packed together. If there is a suction pump, the removal of the inflatable tent will be faster.
Inflatable camping tent manufacturer introduces the use of inflatable tents.
1. When installing on mud or sand, you can dig drainage ditch around the tent to ensure that the ground inside the tent is dry;
2. If you need to cook in a tent, be sure to keep the flame away from the tarpaulin or isolate the flame with a fireproof board. Do not leave the tent, and do a good fire prevention plan.
3. When it is predicted that the local wind power exceeds eighth level, please remove the tent in advance. So as not to cause unnecessary losses.
4. Always dry the tarpaulin before storing it, and fold it after it is dry. If it is too late to dry the tarpaulin, remember that it must not be stored for a long time to avoid coloring and mildew.
5. Depending on the local humidity and climate, dry the tarpaulin regularly to prevent breeding of bacteria and damage to the raincoat of the wedding tent.
Operating environment: It is recommended to use it on a sunny day. Please use it on a rainy day. Please keep the fan in a dry and dry place to prevent the fan from entering the water and causing damage. It is recommended not to use the external wind to prevent the product from being damaged if the wind is greater than level 6.