What are the Tips for Setting Up a Tent When Camping Outdoors?
Mar. 02, 2020
The tent is our home for moving outdoors. The quality of the tent determines the safety and comfort of our sleep in outdoor environments. Therefore, it is important for you to standardize the construction of the tent!
For a long time, some friends did not fully grasp the tent construction skills, so they did not set up the tent properly, which made the tent look tired and cramped. The tents are attached to each other, which not only affects the stability and weather resistance of the tent, but also greatly affects the air circulation in the tent, causing excessive moisture to condense inside the tent. At the same time, it also affects the waterproof performance of the tent to a large extent.
Due to these reasons, the normal use of tents has been affected, causing some friends to mistakenly think that the tents they have purchased are not good, and the consequences of these artificial factors affecting the adaptability and comfort of the tents are "blame" on the fabric and the quality of the production. it is good. In order to let you correctly grasp the methods and methods of constructing tents, today quick camping tent manufacturer talks with you about the norms of tent construction.
The standard construction of tents is reflected in the following three aspects:
Several important steps and links to standardize the construction of canvas tent:
1. After the tent is set up, adjust the fastening webbing of the tent angle so that the external account is evenly distributed from left to right and back to back to prevent the overall surface of the external account from tilting. Cause the tent to be twisted and skewed overall.
2. After the tent is initially set up, lift one end of the tent and then lower and fix the tent. In order to make all the tent corners of the tent naturally stretch and support, avoid the whole tent of the tent skewed.
3. The position of the ground nails must be the same as the direction (angle) of the pull rope. Avoid artificial distortion of the tent.
4. The ground nail is tilted 45 degrees to the outside of the tent and penetrates into the ground according to the specifications (at least 2/3 of the ground nail is driven into the ground). The notch of the fixed wind rope at the upper end of the ground nail is opposite to the tent so as to hook the wind rope. Make a good habit of setting up nails.
5. Tie the wind rope according to different wind rope adjustment fastener specifications to avoid loosening the wind rope after the tent is set up (do not hit the "dead knot" to fix the wind rope). This is a place that many friends do not have a good grasp of, and need to be properly grasped.
6. Don't pull too much on the wind rope at the beginning, after all the wind ropes of the tent are pulled up. According to the integrity of the tent, adjust and fasten the pair of wind ropes one by one. Tighten the wind ropes one by one in the same manner as fastening automobile tires.
7. The initial tent and tent rope of the tent will have a certain extension due to stretching. Therefore, after the tent is set up, adjust the tent wind rope once again to ensure that the tent is full and stable.
8. The hanging point of the internal account should be fixed at the corresponding position to avoid displacement. Keep the corresponding space between the internal account and the external account. The angle of the internal account should be stretched as far as possible to ensure that the internal account is fully supported.
9. Kinta tents and other unusual tents should be adjusted according to the above methods as appropriate.