How to Set Up Camping Tent China?
Feb. 22, 2020
Aiming at the cool and natural players, the wild mountains and waters that ordinary people do n’t walk in are looking for authentic wild interest, and of course, they are not comfortable hotels. For this type of player, the necessary equipment and knowledge are naturally indispensable. Quick camping tent manufacturer will share some essentials about wild camping.
The first thing to consider is security. In the wild, many accidents can happen. At low altitudes, the risks are much less, but the basic principles of camp selection must still be followed.
1. Before setting up a tent, you must carefully survey the terrain. There should be no rolling stones, rolling wood and weathered rocks above the camp. Once you find signs of scattered rocks nearby, you should never set up a tent, especially near the rock wall The more you pay attention to the place, try to avoid camping in the concave place. If you find a rolling stone, you should immediately shout loudly and notify your companions.
2. Don't build camps in mudslide-prone areas. Many stones have traces of being wrapped in dirt, which is the main sign to identify the occurrence of debris flow. Do not choose a camp too close to the debris flow path.
3. Do not camp on the top of a mountain or in an open field during a thunderstorm, to avoid being struck by lightning.
4. Don't set up camps on river beaches, riverbeds, creeks, and valleys during thunderstorms to prevent being washed away by sudden floods.
Many times, the camp is chosen on the ridge or on the banks of the river to enjoy the scenery. The ideal camping place is nothing more than a riverbank platform or a large riverbank. The sandy land is flat and dry, and there are clear waters beside the valley, and there are driftwood that can be used as fuelwood. When the climate is good, this is a good camping ground. However, if there is a downpour, the water in the valley is likely to suddenly skyrocket, immersing the river bank in the water, washing away hiking shoes, food, etc., and even people being washed away by the current.
5. In the rainy season, you must pay attention to the climate and hydrological conditions of the campsite and the upper reaches of the river before camping in the wild. When camping, pay attention to setting up tents on the high ground several meters above the water. Do not choose rainwater channels. Place, but also choose a path to escape in danger. When everything is settled, pay attention to the volume and turbidity of the water source and the sound of running water. If you feel abnormal, you must run away. Late nights or when you are tired are the main causes of disasters. Do not be careless or observe carefully.
Camping Tent China
How to set up camping tent china?
1. Try to set up tents on hard, flat ground instead of camping on river banks and dry riverbeds.
2. The entrance of the tent should be leeward, and the tent should be kept away from the rocky hillside.
3. To prevent the tent from being flooded when it rains, a drainage ditch should be dug directly under the roof line.
4. Press the corners of the tent with large stones.
5. Keep air circulation in the tent, and prevent fire when cooking in the tent.
6. Before going to bed at night, check whether all the flames have been extinguished and whether the tent is firmly fixed.
7. To prevent insects from entering, sprinkle a circle of kerosene around the tent.
8. It's best to face the south or southeast of the tent to see the early morning sun. Try not to place the camp on the ridge or mountain top.
9. At least there must be grooves, and don't put it beside the stream, so it won't be too cold at night.
10. The camp is selected from the well-drained camps such as sand, grassland, or rock debris.